ACRA (Asian Conference on Refrigeration and Air-conditioning) is a forum for presenting and exchanging scientific and industrial knowledge in the fields of HVAC&R. It began in 2002 in Kobe (2002) and followed by Beijing (2004), Gyeongju (2006), Taipei (2009), Tokyo (2010), Xi’an (2012), Jeju Island (2014), Taipei (2016), and Sapporo (2018). The 10th ACRA (2020) will be hosted on July 1-3, 2020 in Hangzhou, China.
Main topics of this conference include the following areas:
● Compressor technologies
● Heat exchanger technologies
● New and natural refrigerants
● Related heat transfer technologies
● Innovative HVAC&R systems
● Automatic controls
● Sorption (absorption, adsorption) refrigeration
● District heating and cooling
● Energy utilization and conservation
● Renewable and new energy application
● Food technology and cold chain
● Indoor air quality
● Ventilation and air distribution
● Application of IT technology in HVAC&R
● Thermal/Fluid Science
The official language used in the conference will be English. Papers are to be written and presented orally in English.
Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, is the provincial center in economy, culture, science and education. It is a famous city in history and culture and also an important national tourist city with the beautiful scenery. Located at the southern wing of the Yangtze River Delta, the west end of Hangzhou Bay, the lower reaches of Qiantang River and the southern end of the Grand Canal, it is one of the most important central cities in the southern wing of the Yangtze River Delta and a hub of transportation in southeast China.
December 15, 2019
January 1, 2020
Full-length paper due:
April 15, 2020
Full-length paper acceptance: May 15, 2020